Monday, September 20, 2010

Just Quickly...


I don't have much time this morning, as we are getting ready to head out to our Monday CC group, but I just wanted to quickly say a couple of things. First of all, thank you all so much for your prayers and kind words. You have no idea how much they encouraged and blessed me. Just knowing that people were lifting prayers on my behalf was wonderful.

Secondly, I am o.k.! I'm doing much better, thank you. I feel a little sheepish about so openly announcing that I was having a rough patch, because I felt like I needed to reassure people who I know had read what I wrote. Don't know if I'll do that again! Sometimes, probably like most of you, I have days when I think, "I don't think I can get up tomorrow and do it all again.". And sometimes, those days come in two's or three's. But, God is faithful. He gives strength and lifts spirits and the low times pass.

Here's the verse I am meditating on lately:

But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Matthew 6:33

I hope you all have a blessed Monday!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Glad you are feeling better. You aren't unique in feeling sometimes like you can't do it again tomorrow!

How many times per week do you get to go to CC?

cristina said...

Glad the Lord saw you through, He's faithful that way. =) How do you like CC? We opted for a paid co op this year, the kind like CC, but without the classical classes, just random ones.

Martha said...

One of the things I love about you is your transparency. So you might not like the feeling of being quite that vulnerable but I'm confident you "spoke" for all of us mothers at one time or another. It gives hope when a person knows they're not alone. Bless you.