Like many of you, I've been quite focused on school stuff around here lately. I woke up too early this morning, unable to go back to sleep, and thought I might catch up on some grading.
But I needed a little break from planning, organizing, and grading, so I've spent some time reading about non-school things today. Hope you enjoy some of the good stuff I found.
- Blunt and well-said challenge to Christians asking, "How much of the world can I have?"
- Funny and thoughtful about the insanity of our age.
- How does your church grow?
- How do we women 'get' the abundant life that Jesus talks about? (Check out the pic of Calvin on the sidebar.)
- Good words for parents in the daily grind of life with children at home. A 'bigger picture' encouragement.