Thursday, February 19, 2009

Scooby's Scary

Yesterday the kids and I rented a couple of movies from a Redbox, one of which Scooby-Doo: four of the original cartoon episodes. I let Keely put it on when we got home while I unloaded groceries and got Annesley settled. When I was coming downstairs again, this is what I saw below.


We turned off the cartoons, and tried the other movie instead.

Ooops. Barbie Diamond Princess was a little too much, too. Next time we'll try to stick to Thomas, even though those scare me a little.

2 comments:

Jenia said...

You know we came across and 'original' Scooby Doo cartoon on tv a few weeks ago and I thought it would be fun for the girls to watch Scooby Doo! But then I realized it was a little scary when you are little and don't know it is just pretend, even though it turned out funny. I don't remember them scaring me when I watched them growing up but now I can see that they can be!

Anonymous said...

We had the same experience with little kids and Scooby Doo at our house!
-Dana