Sunday, July 01, 2007

Weekend Update

We had a pretty quiet weekend...Friday night was fun, though. Kevin and I took the 4 older kids (Joseph stayed with some dear friends kind enough to babysit on very short notice--thanks, Becky!) to see 'Ratatouille'. It was really cute. We made a night of it and went to eat at Chili's first; then dropped Joesph off at our friends'. I think the last time we went to see a movie at the theater all together was to see 'Nemo'. Wish we could go more often, but, a) there aren't too many movies that we'd want see, and b), It reaally is a big deal to go to the movies when you only go once a year or so! It's fun to see the kids get excited about something that is small.... who needs Disneyworld? :)

1 comment:

velvet said...

And c), it costs a small fortune to take 6 people to Chili's and a new movie! I only take my kids to the dollar theater, if we go at all. Is that cheap, or what???? I