Monday, October 06, 2008

Update--summarized




Here's what's been going on here. I'll make it fast.

1. Last couple of weeks have been stressful and busy. I am blaming my emotional instability on hormones. That's my excuse.

2. My lovely Mom-in-law just left a little while ago after a fun visit this weekend. She is such a blessing.

3. Kevin and I were able to get away for a night and day and enjoy quiet meals together, a movie (Fireproof-starts kinda rough, but gets really good, so hang in there), and lots of time to talk. I really love that guy. And I really love my mother-in-law for bringing him into the world and watching our progeny.

4. We had a fun little birthday celebration for Lily this afternoon. No big party this year, but I think Lily enjoyed the cake, ice cream, and presents just the same. :)

5. Blogging has been hard to do lately: hard to find time and hard to write, but I'm going to try to get back in the swing of it.

6. God is faithful and good, all the time, even during the crazy and trying times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rowan and Joseph don't look stressed :). Laughter is good medicine!!!! Looks like they are giving you a dose of it.

Love,
Dana

Candice said...

I know! Aren't they silly? :)