Friday, August 15, 2008

Hubby Tag and Funny Blogger

I just think this lady is hilarious. I found this fun 'Hubby Tag' on her blog and thought I'd join in.

1. Who is your man? Kevin Dennis, lover of God, family, theology, and technology.

2. How long have you been together? Married for 12 1/2 years, met an entire 10 months before that.

3. How long dated? Oops...see above.

4. How old is your man? 38

5. Who eats more? Me. But I'm feeding a little someone else, too. Oh, who am I kidding? I have always eaten more than him, nursing or not.

6. Who said “I love you” first? My memory is pretty horrible, but I think it was him.

7. Who is taller? I think we're pretty close to the same height.

8. Who sings better? It depends on your preference. I think Kevin's voice is more 'traditional' sounding. I wish he would sing more, actually. I only hear it in church.

9. Who is smarter? We have different strengths. Anything technical or spatial: I am at a loss. Things related to grammar or writing: I think I win. Boy, I hope this little tag doesn't cause problems on the home front. :)

10. Whose temper is worse? We both have our moments.

11. Who does the laundry? Me mostly, but he helps willingly if I ask.

12. Who takes out the garbage? Usually Kevin and Noah.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Who really cares about this one?

14. Who pays the bills? Me, being the 'detail' person.

15. Who is better with the computer? Ha! I don't think I would even have a computer if it weren't for him!

16. Who mows the lawn? Kevin. He's a man who loves a nice lawn.

17. Who cooks dinner? Me

18. Who drives when you are together? Him. It's kindof like having the remote if he's on the couch. I don't want the responsibility.

19. Who pays when you go out? He does.

20. Who is most stubborn? Moi.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Kevin...the poor guy. He still puts up with me and patiently waits for me to grow up.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Probably see his Mom and my parents equally.

23. Who kissed who first? I really do have a terrible memory, but surely it was him.

24. Who asked who out? He asked me out...but of course that was after my embarrassingly forward compliment. No fear of rejection for him after hearing that! :)

25. Who proposed? He did.

27. Who has more friends? I think we have about the same amount.

28. Who has more siblings? We each have one.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? He does.

30. How did you meet?
Working at Bennigan's in College Station, TX.

No comments: