Monday, December 03, 2007

Is it Monday Already?

Seriously, I have had to stop and think what today is a couple of times this morning...The weekend was so busy that it didn't feel much like a weekend... but it was productive and fun, so I'm thankful for that.



Friday I was feeling pretty rotten, so when Kevin got home from work, I'm sure I was a sight. He drove a Ford van home from a local dealership, so we took it out for a test drive. We looked at Christmas lights, and the kids thought the van was SO cool. (Our kids are pretty sheltered.) We finished up our outing with some Taco Bell (every time I eat at Taco Bell, I leave wondering why I ate there....). Saturday morning Kevin went to a Sermon Preparation Class that our pastor taught at our church, and he seemed to really enjoy it. When he got home, it was time for me to take Keely and Noah to a First Aid class at a local hospital. I got some grocery shopping done and test drove another car in time to pick them up from their class. Then, Keely was off to a birthday party and Noah was stuck going to Wal-Mart with me. For Noah, this is close to torture. So, I tried to sweeten the deal with candy and he managed to have a pretty good attitude.

Just a side note: We are in the process of trying to decide what vehicle to purchase and we want to get the best deal and a good, dependable car, of course. It would be so nice to have all this finished by the time the baby comes in 2 weeks... So, please pray that God would direct our decision.

No comments: