Thursday, December 13, 2007

Blast From the Past

As I was going through old pictures to find ones of Joseph, I came across this one: our Christmas picture from 2000. Wow, we look like babies! It's funny to think of what was going on in our lives seven years ago, and who we were back then. So much has changed; life has marched on, and here we are about to welcome our sixth child into the family. I thank God for the journey of growth He's brought us on. I don't want to go back; that's for sure! I hope in another seven years I will look back on this season of our lives and be thankful once again for where God has taken us, and how He has changed us.

2 comments:

velvet said...

I have this pic! I don't see much difference in you guys physically.

Anonymous said...

It has been great to see God work in your lives-making you more Christ-like and growing your family. I think you guys look great physically-perhaps it is the wisdom of the inner man than has matured, and that is what you see :).
Dana