Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Early...too early

It's 5:24am on Tuesday, but by now I have been up for a couple of hours. One of the lovely things about late pregnancy. I have a new appreciation for those of you (Aunt Bren) who don't sleep well on a regular basis. Of course, now, I feel okay; I will be doing some praying and hoping for a nap this afternoon, I'm sure!

The house is quiet, except for the hum of the laptop and the squeaking of the hamster wheel upstairs. Last night we hosted our Church Group, and after everyone left, Noah got sick. He occasionally gets really bad headaches, so I don't know if the headache was to blame for the upset stomach, or what...When I finally went to bed around 11:00, he was sleeping on the bathroom rug by the toilet, covered up with a blanket. Pretty pitiful, but he didn't want to move.

Thanksgiving was lots of fun with Kevin's Mom and sister and her family. The kids all play so well that we hardly see them when they are with their cousins. Lots of good food, football, some window shopping on Friday, and the older kids went with the Moms to the movies to see Enchanted. Very cute--and refreshingly without potty humor or innuendo, I might add.

Yesterday was a good school day; Mondays usually are as I am more organized and refreshed than on say, Thursday and Friday! I am praying that these last 3 1/2 weeks of school before the baby comes will be very productive so we can enjoy a long Christmas/baby break without guilt. My Mom will be here on the 18th, if the baby doesn't come before then, and then my Dad will come later, then Kevin's Mom. It will be wonderful to have their help and company, as it always is. I tell people that my favorite thing about having a baby, other than the baby, is the Moms coming to take care of us all.

Well, not a very exciting blog entry, but this is what's in my brain right now. Hope you have a very happy Tuesday.

No comments: